Sunday, November 16, 2014

Americas Important Issues

First let me say that this blog is my opinion and I would not only appreciate comments, I insist that you speak up.  That is the only way we, as Americans, are going to get this country straighted out.  The Politicians "DO" work for "US".  Below you will find a few of the problems which are major issues the US has to get taken care of.  If you care to comment please,do so!  If you feel there are other issues I have left out, Please comment and I will address your concerns also! I have done research and have some links I am providing which will give some grounds for my idea's as they pertain to solutions.  So, Let us get started!

Issue 1

Minimum Wage.  I believe we have a problem with wages, employment, and unemployment.  But demanding by law that a small business which is barely surviving in this economy pay wages, proposed at $10.35 or so per hour, that they simply cannot afford is ludicris!   You could set a standard that they raise thier wages in house over a 3 year period by $1.00 per hour per employee.  At least with that option they could have a fighting chance.  If you listen to this video on YouTube It can and will also explain some of the problems with raising the min. wage.  And personally, I think this should be left to the state so that their economics fit to the rules set so employers in New York do not dictate what an employer in Georgia who get considerably less for the same product or service, may have to pay its employees!

Issue 2

The war on drugs.  With drugs being a major problem in the US as well as other countries, I feel that this should be approached as assertively as Terrorism.  For example.  Mexico, contributes by some sources as much as 90% of the Cocaine from other countries, then distributed in the US, and is a major producer of Heroin, Methamphetamine, and Marijuana in the US.  With those factors come the Cartels, corruption, and a major part of our Illegal Immigrant problems.  Mexico's Drug War
Cocaine and other raw drugs usually come through from other areas such as Brazil,  But, marijuana and methamphetamine in high percentages come directly from Mexico.  Their Govt. has with US cooperation tried to cut these producers out, but the corruption and of course their growing poverty levels make it almost impossible to stop.  We need to get intelligense into those countries and determine the producers,growers, and money men inside these countries.  Once that is done, attack them head on in one massive attack with military.  Assist Those governments involved in policing the countries for a short period time to assure it doesn't start back up.

Issue 3

Isis or Isil...you choose!  They are a danger to "ALL" countries, societies, and even small town USA.  They are for real and should be taken for what they say...word for word.  Speaking as a Veteran, but not for all Veterans, and a US citizen, i don't think anyone wants to go back to war over there again.  That said, Airstrikes will not get it done.  Our so called ADVISOR only soldiers are there and at risk until we have an army of soldiers there which can take them out.  I do not believe that training the people that are there will be enough to assure that OUR troops are safe nor do I believe that they will ever be able to overcome Isis/Isil, and thats to assume that they won't at sometime run, as they have done before.  We need to go with 20 thousand or so troops and "QUICKLY" disband this group/army of terrorists!  At least to the point that we show the idiots that thier agenda isn't going to happen!

Now...I have completed my blog for now.  I am interested in your input and objective opinions.  Please, There will be no bashing on here and I do appreciate all of your voices on these issues.  I will not tolerate excessive foul language, racism, or sexist remarks.  Please also share this so I can get opinions and voices so I can make a point should I ever get this read bay someone who may give a Damned..Thank you!  YOUR VOICE COUNTS TOO!


No comments:

Post a Comment